For the professional Colorado wedding DJ, it really boils down to responsibility. I know, I know, that sounds easy enough, but let me explain.
In essence, we, as the MC (Master of Ceremonies), you are trusting us to serve quite literally as the “host” of your wedding. The visible face guests look to for guidance, and to manage their every psychological need.
- Their need of acceptance – by being the initial focal point and introduction.
- Their need for information – by being the primary source of information for every activity for the day. In part, because we have chose to make ourselves the intermittent and consistent focal point, as well as the recognized and familiar voice on the microphone.
- Their need for direction – by being the one single person that has started, and will continue, to provide direction for every formality and element of the reception; both visually and verbally.
- Their need for closure – by being the one person that has informed guests of each activity, then providing the notification when it’s completed, as well as when the final activity of the reception has concluded.
Organization is key.
Preparation is crucial.
Timing is everything.
The Colorado wedding MC/DJ Entertainer at Amore’ DJ Entertainment has five distinct advantages:
- As a true professional wedding MC, we are accustomed to the responsibilities of every other wedding professional (photographer, videographer, coordinator, caterer, etc) working at the reception. There is an immediate rapport in ensuring the seamless execution of each job to the overall success of the wedding celebration.
- We realize that as the wedding MC, we are the visible wedding professional to guests, and thereby “perceived” to be the wedding MC/DJ’s responsibility to maintain the sequence of events in a positive and seamless, calm and composed manner – no matter what happens. It is our unique ability to anticipate and deal directly with any problems that arise. This can often be done with ease and without disrupting the flow of the evening or disturbing the newlyweds, family or guests. (for more about this, visit “The DJ’s Perceived Responsibility.”
- As experienced wedding MCs, we are very familiar with the timing of events, and skilled at coordinating each step and to make any necessary adjustments on the fly with out the appearance of poor planning or being disruptive.
- We have the talent, skill, organization, preparation and “Wedding Entertainment Design™” process to bring every phase of the reception together to create a great wedding celebration environment while taking into account the personalities of the bride and groom, your vision and objectives.
- We use all the abilities mentioned above to add a special touch of class by making the wedding celebration unique and creating an environment where guests are welcome, included, engaged and have fun at your one-of-a-kind event.
That’s what we do!
Matt Martindale – Amore’ DJ Entertainment
*Professional Wedding MC / 3 Time Award Winning Wedding DJ Expert™
*WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Award Winner (Top 5 percent of all Wedding Professionals Nationally)
800-501-5993 (ext. 0) – Outside Colorado
Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado (and out of State by Special request) since 1989!